Full Time Family Practice Job Richlands, VA
This opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. This is also a NHSC site for loan repayment.
Richlands is 1 of the most peaceful towns in Virginia. It is located within the mountains of southwest Virginia and along the banks of the Upper Fork of the Clinch River. Many of the local attractions reflect the unique culture of the Appalachian Mountains. The town also offers multiple outdoor and recreational opportunities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2664118.
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Possible residency stipend
- Hospital-employed position
- 100% outpatient
- Will be located with other specialties
- Monday through Friday with flexible schedule
- Advanced diagnostics on-site
- H-1B and J-1 visa candidates welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.