Part Time Emergency Medicine Job Lincoln, NE
alarm 7 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Deliver safe, high-quality patient care as a full-time physician working on our emergency department (ED) team at CHI Health St. Elizabeth in Lincoln, Nebraska. You'll be able to learn and grow alongside the best in emergency medicine, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. This 33-bed ED includes 8 pediatric beds and sees 65 to 75 patients per day, an average of 1.5 patients per hour. There is 26 hours of physician coverage and 27 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage. There is a 20% admission rate and 18% pediatrics. CHI Health St. Elizabeth is in process to become a Level III Trauma Center. The EMR is Epic. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes?for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent hourly rate
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.