Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Marietta, GA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Georgia-based facility is currently seeking a pulmonology/critical care physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active GA state license for this position. There will be enough time to obtain a new GA license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is for 10-hour shifts and you will see 20 patients per day on average.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active GA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 10-hour shifts
- Call: No
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.