Full Time Neurology Job Harrisburg, PA
This is a general neurology position with the opportunity to establish a specialized interest in neurodiagnostic services. This will be primarily outpatient with minimal daily hospital rounding and limited call responsibilities (no call or inpatient rounding in 1 location). Fluency in EMGs and EEGs are desirable.
This is a salaried position with full health benefits, a sign-on bonus, 25 days of PTO, bonuses, CME time with a stipend, and much more.
Harrisburg is a culturally diverse community within driving distance to Baltimore and Washington, DC, and just 3 hours to Philadelphia, NYC, and/or Pittsburgh.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2663880.
- Join a large, collegial group of neurologists and APPs in 1 of 4 outpatient locations
- Primarily outpatient with minimal daily hospital rounding and limited call responsibilities
- Mostly outpatient with some inpatient rotations
- Strong referral base of patients within the community
- Option to specialize in neurodiagnostic services
- The ideal physician will be BC/BE in neurology with an active PA license
- Competitive base salary with health and life insurance, commencement and retention bonuses
- Harrisburg is a culturally diverse community, diving distance to DC and 3 hours to Philly and/or NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.