Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job Unknown, SC
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens urgent care opportunity is now available in South Carolina. The incoming physician will need an active SC medical license. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts and you will see 29 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current NIHSS certification.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active SC state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 29 patients per day
- Other Certification: NIHSS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.