Permanent Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Outpatient Pulmonary/Critical Care Position in Southern Ohio, OH
Enterprise Medical is representing an opportunity in Southern Ohio for an outpatient Pulmonary/Critical Care position
- Looking for a BC/BE Pulmonoligist to join their outpatient Pulmonary/Critical Care practice. Allergy & Immunology sub-specialty preferred but not required
- Salary is between 50-75% MGMA based on experience with wRVU production contract
- A 2 year contract includes: Vacation, CME, Medical School Repayment, 457b plan, 403b plan, moving expenses, Sign-On bonus, Residency stipend, and Bonus incentives
- Telephone call coverage for office Only (minimal)- also shared with other providers in the group
- 100% outpatient, but may require occasional inpatient coverage
- Opportunity to teach medical students, residents, and Advanced Practitioners
This opportunity offers the best of traditional, small-town America. Portsmouth is a town of rich past and promising future focusing on friendly people, low crime rate, great schools, beautiful surroundings and an affordable cost of living!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.