Full Time Hospitalist Job Wausau, WI
Solid Hospitalist group seeking physician to complete their team in Wausau, Wisconsin.
- Level II Trauma Center
- 7 on/7 off Schedule
- Day Shift: 7am - 7pm
- Well-staffed hospital medicine service with five physician rounding teams supported by admitting providers
- An average of 16 patients per day per team
- Open ICU - willingness to do procedures is preferred, but not required
- Full complement of specialists available for consults
- Potential for productivity bonuses and incentives
About the Hospital
One of the Nation?s Top 15 Health Systems with 8 hospitals and 60 clinics that span over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Currently, over 470 providers are located throughout the system and have the opportunity to affect approximately 604,000 lives.
About the Community
Wausau, Wisconsin is located in the lovely Wisconsin River valley at the center of the state. The metro area population is 80,000 with excellent schools, busy performing arts center, large private music conservatory, and visual arts center. Quiet residential neighborhoods surround Lake Wausau and overlook the Wisconsin River or have views of Rib Mountain State Park. A normal commute is 10 minutes to any part of town. Enjoy four seasons of recreation including all water sports, sailing, kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, soccer, down-hill and cross-country skiing. Conveniently located three hours from Milwaukee and Minneapolis.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.