Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Tuscaloosa, AL
- State-of-the-Art Cancer Center in a major university town!
- Currently 6 Hem/Onc and 2 Rad/Onc
- Average 15-20 patients/day
- Call 1:5
- Partnership Track
- Need due to retirement
- 12 Med/Onc Exam Rooms, 20 infusion chairs and 3 private rooms
- Certified member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network
- Hospital is a 580+ bed regional medical center.
Tuscaloosa is the home of the University of Alabama. They have a local population of 100,000 and is located less than an hour south of Birmingham.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.