Permanent ObGyn Job Western Pennsylvania Group Adding OBGYN, PA
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established practice located in Western Pennsylvania seeking a full-time OB/GYN Physician.
- Join a full-staffed, multi-provider office with 3 experienced OB/GYN Physicians, experienced Certified Nurse Midwives, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Call is 1:6.
- Highly competitive compensation package with excellent benefits.
- Generous signing bonus, relocation assistance, educational loan assistance, residency stipend program, annual CME allowance.
- 25 days PTO, 40 hours CME and 10 sick days annually.
- 100% employer paid malpractice including tail coverage.
- Level IIIB NICU with Neonatologist on site.
Live in one of the many picturesque communities of Western Pennsylvania. In addition to their quaint beauty, these small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania outdoors provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking and winter sports. Art galleries, theatres and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region's several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer's markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and Erie are all within easy driving distance of the area.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.