Full Time Otolaryngology Job Fergus Falls, MN
They offer a guaranteed compensation that exceeds the national average. You will also receive a generous benefits package that includes 6 weeks of PTO, malpractice insurance, annual employer contribution of 10% of wages towards 401(k), profit sharing and cash balance plans, relocation assistance, residency assistance, CME reimbursement, and a generous sign-on bonus.
This position is located in Fergus Falls, 1 of MN favorite vacation destinations. Come work in a community that is well known for the lake country beauty, wooded hills, and rolling farmland. Within the city limits, there are lakes, park and recreational areas, and an 18-hole public golf course.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please reach out to John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 and send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2663301.
- 1:3 phone-only call, no weekends or holidays, 4.5-day workweek
- See a mix of general ENT cases
- Sole ENT practice which offers a great amount of autonomy
- See 20 patients a day
- High base salary with bonusing on top of salary
- Full and complete benefits package included
- Must be BE/BC
- Will consider J-1/H-1B candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.