Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, IN
A pulmonology/critical care medicine physician is needed to provide coverage at an IN medical facility. The provider will work from 7 am - 5 pm with rotating call. The locum tenens physician will do vent management, central lines, and arterial lines. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted IN medical license in hand. This facility requires providers to have ACLS and BLS certifications. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. This area offers an excellent quality of life, with an abundance of activities. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- 7 am - 5 pm with call
- IN license required
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified or eligible
- Vent management, central lines, and arterial lines
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.