Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Scottsdale, AZ
In addition to a competitive base salary, you will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME with stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage. They also pay for license, association dues, and membership dues.
Come live and practice in the suburbs of Phoenix, so you will have easy access to the city but also the benefits of great schools and quality of life.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2661360.
- Full compensation and medical benefit package
- Autonomy to set the clinic up to your liking
- Have full staff support
- Outpatient position, Monday through Friday
- Call will be light even though it is a solo role
- In practice, recent graduates, or in fellowship are all welcome
- Great climate to enjoy the outdoor amentias all year long
- Work in a very scenic and family-friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.