Locum Tenens Critical Care Job CA
Weatherby is assisting a facility in California with filling a critical care physician opening. Your work schedule will be 12-hour shifts, working 14 or more shifts a month and you will see 8 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and have certifications in ACLS, ATLS, and BLS. Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready. Due to this facility's time frame, only CA-licensed physicians are eligible to apply. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- 14 or more shifts per month
- 12-hour shifts
- 8 patients per day
- BC/BE required
- CA license required
- ACLS, ATLS, and BLS certifications
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.