Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Chicago, IL
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. Any license, membership, or credentialing needed for the job position will be paid by the clinic.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2662300.
- Any license, membership, or credentialing needed is paid
- Join a well-established group in a private practice
- 3 Physician and 1 APN with a support staff
- Travel between the clinic and affiliated hospitals
- 45% hematology, 55% oncology
- Experience preferred, but will consider 2021 fellows
- Located close to the city and international airport
- Live in the beautiful Chicago suburbs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.