Locum Tenens Radiology Job Las Cruces, NM
Posted by CompHealth
A locum tenens interventional radiologist opportunity is now available in New Mexico. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a current NM medical license with the process. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. The covering physician must be board certified.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NM state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.