Permanent Rheumatology Job Marianna, FL
This employed position offers a very competitive compensation package with bonuses and incentives. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, loan repayment, life insurance/disability, ample PTO, 7 holidays, 1 week of CME and stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan with match, and sovereign immunity advantages with a stipend for tail coverage.
This opening is located near the northern border of Florida. The town has plenty of southern charm and plenty of natural beauty surrounding it. Outdoor enthusiasts come to enjoy the spring-fed rivers, lakes and ponds that are great for kayaking, canoeing, or and paddleboarding. The local state parks and caverns draw visitors year-round.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Pablo Escudero at 954.837.2757 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2662718.
- Very competitive compensation with sovereign immunity advantages
- Ample PTO plus 7 major holidays and 5 days of CME
- 100% outpatient
- Flexible schedule
- No call responsibilities
- Built-in referrals
- Practice on hospital campus
- Academic affiliation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.