* Join one of Los Angeles' larger community-based health centers located in San Fernando Valley with a stellar 44-year reputation
* Provided over 90,000 medical visits last year and looking to expand!
* Center offers services such as primary care, pediatrics, adolescent teen health center, dental, optometry, mental and behavior health care
* Join a team of 15 physicians and nurse practitioners, as well as medical assistants and RN's
* 100% outpatient responsibilities
* Typical schedule is 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Monday - Friday and an occasional Saturday (8:00 am - 2:00 pm)
* See around 20-22 patients/day
* Possible telephone call (rare)
* Competitive salary based on the national MGMA standards
* Full and comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, $1,200 towards CME, paid holidays, CME, vacation and sick leave, licensing and DEA, life insurance, loan repayment, short and long-term disability, 401(k), etc.
* Well known for cultural diversity and an abundance of restaurants, entertainment and recreational activities
* Located in the heart of Los Angeles County!