Full Time Otolaryngology Job KS
- Join a 70+ physician multi-specialty group representing 20 different Specialties.
- Currently 3 ENT's in the group.
- Call 1:4
- Salary guarantee and signing bonus
- Partnership track
- Clinic located directly across the street from the Regional Medical Center.
- Ancillary services include onsite ambulatory surgery center, pharmacy, optical shop, laboratory, cosmetic services center, certified endoscopy center, physical therapy, MRI, PET, CT, nuclear med and full interventional radiology.
- Benefits Include: Malpractice, CME, vacation/CME time, health insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, retirement plan contribution, 401k, relocation, and country club social membership dues for physician/family.
This is an outstanding opportunity in an outstanding community! This area offers those who live there the best of both worlds - big city conveniences blended with the benefits of a comfortable community filled with a prosperous atmosphere. There is the vibrancy of a city determined to thrive and progress, yet without the big city problems of air pollution, rampant crime, traffic jams and socioeconomic battles. Residents enjoy their central location just a few hours from the Rockies, Ozarks and the metropolitan areas of Kansas City, Denver and Dallas. There is a large selection of cultural arts, entertainment, golf courses and other outdoor recreational activities with some of the best hunting anywhere. (Prairie Dunes Country Club hosted the 2002 US Women's Open & the 2006 US Senior Open) Family activities include, water park, skateboard park, zoo, museum, Kansas Cosmosphere & Space Center, Kansas Underground Salt Museum and local theater. High quality educational systems (both public and private) and there is a local community college.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.