Locum Tenens ObGyn Job NM
Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in New Mexico with a qualified OB/GYN. The work schedule will be 7 days per month doing 24-hour call coverage. You can expect to see around 15 - 20 patients per shift. This facility has a strong support staff available. Board certified candidates are needed for this role. Required certifications include: ACLS, BLS, and NRP. If needed, our licensing team can assist you with obtaining the necessary state license. Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork. Enjoy the high quality of life that the locum tenens experience offers. Give Weatherby a call today.
- 7 days per month
- 24-hour call coverage
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS, BLS, and NRP certifications needed
- Board certified
- 15 - 20 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.