Permanent Dermatology Job Lakeland, FL
This employed opportunity offers a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, disability, 30 days of vacation, 5 days of CME with $5,000, a retirement plan, and relocation allowance.
The community of Lakeland is nestled in-between Tampa and Orlando. It is home to Florida Southern College, which hosts the largest on-site collection of Frank Lloyd Wright architecture. In the heart of Lakeland's downtown, Lake Mirror Park offers a historic promenade, amphitheater, and pedestrian walkways.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Henry Pfister at 954.837.2621 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2662353.
- Not-for-profit health system
- Physician group covers more than 25 specialties
- Network of over 5,000 employees immediately available
- Program development
- Be directly involved in the acquisition of equipment
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Open to 2021 fellows
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.