Full Time Anesthesia Job Nashville, TN
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package, leadership stipend, and bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Located south of Nashville, Columbia is rich in history, green spaces and charm. The city offers a revitalized town square bustling with shops, antique stores and restaurants. Outdoor recreation includes the 242-acre Maury County Park and Stillhouse Hollow Falls. Known as the 'Mule Capital' of the world, more than 200,000 visitors flock to Columbia each April for its signature Mule Day event, a 4-day celebration featuring mule and horse shows, arts and crafts, a flea market and traditional Appalachian food.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2662415.
- Pain management medical director role
- Excellent compensation
- Leadership stipend
- Help expand an existing practice
- Full slate of benefits
- Fellowship training preferred
- Relocation, CME, malpractice
- Excellent Nashville, TN location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.