Permanent Neurology Job Rapid City, SD
This position offers a competitive compensation package with a 2-year salary guarantee and additional bonuses. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, retention bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Live and practice in Rapid City. You can have it all, from adrenaline-charged outdoor activities to thoughtful cultural pursuits and all the heart-stopping scenery in between. You will be within an hour's drive of six national parks and monuments and surrounded by a local culture that's rich with history and artistic expression. In this land where gemstones and natural wonders have been forming for eons, even the smallest roadside stand holds the promise of a big discovery.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Henry Pfister at 954.837.2621 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2662448.
- Mayo Clinic Care Network member
- Excellent compensation and earning potential
- No state income tax
- Great benefits package and work-life balance
- No Call
- Final-year fellows encouraged to apply
- H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Amazing recreational area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.