Permanent Internal Medicine Job Rome, NY
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Rome Memorial Hospital
Rome Memorial Hospital -
- Hours:Flexible Work Hours | Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | Potential 4 Day/10 Hours Work Week
- Average Patients seen: 80% Clinical / 20% Administrative
- Call Schedule: Phone Only
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: - Base Salary of $240,000+, Plus Productivity/WRVUs (potential to negotiate a straight salary compensation plan)- $7,500 Relocation Assistance- $60K Loan Repayment Over 3 Years- Sign-on Bonus Negotiable
- Benefits: - Medical, Dental, and Vision- 25 PTO Days and 5 CME Days- $3,500 CME - 403b or 401k- Employer Paid Life Insurance- Flexible Spending Accounts - Short Term Disability- Life Insurance- Occurrence Based Malpractice
- Additional Info: Rome Memorial Hospital is seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our team as Vice President of Physician Practices. - This is a flexible, new role that you can make your own.- Foster a patient-focused, team-oriented culture that advances the quality and cost-effectiveness of patient care through integration, collaboration, and strategic growth.- Serves as the practice administrator for the hospital's affiliated primary care and specialty practices. The administrator is responsible for leading the clinical, operational, and fiscal initiatives in support of the hospital's strategic plan.QUALIFICATIONS:- Outpatient experience.- 5+ years of progressive management level experience in a medical group or hospital setting preferred.- Must be an effective communicator, who is comfortable in the role of change agent by engaging providers and staff in workflow design and quality improvement.- Ability to mentor a team, as well as, take part in interviewing/hiring new staff.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.