Permanent Psychiatry Job Central, IL
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses. You will also be offered full medical benefits for the physician and family, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this small Illinois town with larger city amenities. It has relaxing parks, lakes for recreation, shops, dining, great family and cultural activities, and great schools. It is 180 miles to Chicago, 130 miles to St. Louis, and 130 miles to Indianapolis.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2661587.
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package
- Join a dynamic department
- Commitment to high-quality care
- Must be board certified in adult psychiatry
- Fully accredited psychiatry residency
- Completed a C/A fellowship
- Ease of transportation, excellent schools, affordable housing options, and exciting entertainment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.