Permanent Emergency Medicine Job One hour from Fargo, ND, MN
In addition to a competitive hourly rate, you will also be offered loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will be working 1 hour from Fargo, North Dakota which makes shopping, sporting events, concerts, and other events easy to attend.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2661589.
- Loan repayment, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
- State-of-the-art level IV trauma center
- Average 36 to 48 hours per week
- 12- or 24-hour shifts
- Full lab and radiology on-site
- Advanced life support EMS support
- Internal medicine or family practice trained preferred
- Located 1 hour from Fargo, North Dakota
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.