Full Time Internal Medicine Job Missoula, MT
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice and enjoy living in this Montana city. It is a progressive university town with a vibrant blend of students, farmers, nature lovers, and tourists. The scenic mountains, valleys, and national forests provide you with ski areas, raging rivers, excellent fishing, and thrilling bike trails.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2661951.
- Competitive compensation package
- Bonus incentives
- Possible residency stipend
- Join a well-established multispecialty group
- Rehabilitation center is longest standing in state
- Located 30 miles from Missoula
- Endless outdoor activities and adventures
- Low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.