Full Time Gastroenterology Job Newport, TN
This position offers a very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives for excellent income potential. You will also be offered student loan repayment assistance, malpractice insurance, CME allowance, and a generous relocation allowance/sign-on.
Come live and work in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountain where many people are moving for its wonderful quality of life. With area lakes and many parks, recreational opportunities are abundant.
Newport, TN is an easy 45-minute interstate drive from Knoxville, home to the University of Tennessee featuring strong academic programs and NCAA Division I sports programs. The symphony orchestra, art museum, opera company, and other entertainment options provide great additions to the cultural scene. The community is also home to a strong school system.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2662102.
- Employed by one of the largest healthcare systems for financial stability
- Join 1 other GI and a nurse practitioner in a well-established gastroenterology program
- 3 OR suites and 1 endoscopy suite located right on site
- Full medical and dental benefits, vacation, CME allowance, malpractice
- Very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives and not state tax
- Educational loan assistance and relocation or sign-on bonus
- Safe neighborhoods and family-friendly environment with great local schools
- Come live and work in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountain just 45 minutes to Knoxville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.