Full Time Gastroenterology Job Seattle, WA
Swedish Medical Center is seeking a full-time, board-certified Transplant Hepatologist to act as Medical Director for Liver Transplant. The successful candidate will have completed an ACGME-accredited Transplant Hepatology fellowship and be board-certified in Gastroenterology, in addition to Transplant Hepatology. Swedish is one of seven kidney transplant centers and one of just three liver transplant centers serving the entire Pacific Northwest. The Liver Transplant Medical Director will be responsible for developing and building Hepatology relationships and will be involved in formal community outreach for the Puget Sound region, Western Washington and Alaska.
- Leadership experience preferred
- Applicants must have a M.D. and hold or have the ability to obtain the appropriate medical licenses in Washington
- Board-certification by the American Board of Surgery required
- Must be actively engaged in liver transplant and have completed an ACGME Transplant Hepatology fellowship
- At least 5 years of experience in liver transplantation required
- Evidence of clinical excellence required
- Compensation is between $189.74 and $277.21 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Where Youll Work
Swedish Medical Centers First Hill campus is a 697-bed, general medical and surgical hospital in downtown Seattle. The largest of Swedishs five hospitals, First Hill is considered the main Swedish campus. In addition to the hospital and emergency department, the campus is home to the Swedish Cancer Institute and the Swedish Orthopedic Institute. The hospital provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services, including the areas largest childbirth center, NICU and specialty pediatric care.
Where Youll Live
Seattle is the Pacific Northwests largest urban center, with a metro population of 3.25 million, and is home to world-class arts and entertainment, a robust economy and an outstanding school system. The city hugs Puget Sound and offers magnificent mountain views to the north, east and south. Home to the worlds biggest tech giants, Seattle offers some of the highest minimum wages in the country, along with a notable music and arts scene, outdoor lifestyle and amazing coffee.
Who Youll Work For
Swedish is a comprehensive health network with a long history of excellence. The Seattle-based system operates five hospitals with more than 1,500 beds, and more than 115 primary and specialty care clinics. Part of the Providence family, Swedish is world-renowned for its innovative and ground-breaking diagnoses, treatments and medical research at its five award-winning institutes: cancer, digestive health, heart and vascular, neuroscience and orthopedic. Its mission is to improve the health and well-being of each person it serves.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 13091
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.