Full Time ObGyn Job Coupeville, WA
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus extra income for any call taken in addition to 10 days per month. You will also be offered medical benefits for the physician and family would be a little extra, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Coupeville is a town on Whidbey Island, a picturesque island in the Puget Sound. Coupeville is a historic district and lies within Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve. There are many shops to visit downtown. These shops feature a variety of locally made products including clothing, food, art, wine, and gifts. You can take a walk down the Coupeville pier and enjoy more shops and galleries located on the pier.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2661234.
- Free medical benefits for physician, and family coverage available
- Join 2 midwives and 2 OB/GYNs
- Full-time position working 4 days a week
- Call will be 1:3
- 50-50 OB to GYN mix
- Hospital sees approximately 300 deliveries
- Clinic is on campus next to the hospital
- Located approximately 30 miles from Seattle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.