Permanent Endocrinology Job Northeast North Dakota Interviewing for Endocrinologist--$50K Sign-On Bonus, ND
- Community owned, integrated health system is seeking another Endocrinologist to join its team.
- Group consists of over 200 providers and 44 different specialties, serving over 225,000 residents.
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences offers research and teaching opportunities for medical students and residents.
- Position includes generous base salary, RVU based bonuses, $50K signing bonus.
- Compensation package includes malpractice with tail coverage, health, dental, pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates along with upcoming fellows encouraged to apply.
- H1B visa accepted.
Grand Forks is a community of over 65,000 residents with an excellent school system, safe neighborhoods, low crime rate, affordable housing, and an abundance of cultural and recreational activities. Enjoy spacious city parks, great local fishing, collegiate sports, an abundance of local shopping, superb arts and culture community, excellent restaurants, and hotels. The city is home to The University of North Dakota (UND), which is one of 47 public universities in the country with both a medical school and an accredited law school. Located on the state line of North Dakota and Minnesota, you?re only 80 miles from Fargo, ND. This is an outdoor lover?s paradise.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.