Full Time ObGyn Job Battle Creek, MI
An established group is seeking to add an OB/GYN physician to join their team to step into an established setting
that delivers over 900 babies a year. This group has consistently been voted top in the area for performance and patient relationships.
- Hospital employed - 36 hrs patient care/week + 4 hrs admin time
- Call schedule will be 1:4
- Guaranteed base salary for 2 years; inclusion in Physician Comp Plan, PTO; CME time off and expense budget; medical benefits
- Commencement bonus/loan and student debt allowance and moving allowance
- Great support staff and office manager
Choose this small town with a rich history, situated between Detroit and Chicago, boasting a mercantile history dating
back to the 1800s. This community and the surrounding area offer a high-quality workforce, award-winning school
systems and numerous world-class colleges and universities. Enjoy the vibrant downtown filled with unique shops,
restaurants, sycamore tree-lined streets and annual events showcasing the festive nature of the community.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.