Full Time Geriatrics Job South Bend, IN
Joining the largest Multi-Specialty Group in Indiana
- Ideal candidate will have Geriatric fellowship training and/or experience
- Multiple office location opportunities - suburban and metro
- In-office procedural capabilities plus full lab, imaging and other diagnostics
- Partnership advancement opportunity after 1 year & NO buy-in
- Share in the profits of our surgery center & all on-site ancillary services
- Teaching opportunities with two family medicine residencies & IU School of Medicine
- Large specialty consultation base with allergy, bariatrics, cardiology, dermatology, endocrinology, ENT, general surgery, GI, OBGYN, oncology, ophthalmology, pediatrics, PMR, podiatry, ortho, radiology, rheumatology, urology for continuum of care
South Bend is a medium sized city, with many excellent schools and great neighborhoods. In addition, they are 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, with easy access by train, interstate, or air. Lake Michigan shorelines are less than an hour away! We are home of the University of Notre Dame, Indiana University of South Bend, plus St. Mary's College, Holy Cross College and Bethel College. Our community is a great place to live & work and has ample recreational & educational opportunities for all.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.