Permanent Neurology Job Davenport, IA
Due to an ever-expanding Neurology service line, our client is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Neurology Physician to join a leading Neuroscience Institute near Davenport, Iowa. The successful candidate will join a multidisciplinary team that includes Top Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Osteopaths, Advanced Practitioners and nurses who are specially trained in neurological care. The expertise continues with the regions largest Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Program. Join a World-Class group of specialists and professionals in the heart of the Midwest!
- Diagnose complex medical problems by combining a patients history, subjective assessment and physical examination with specialized training in conducting neurological tests.
- Perform and interpret lumbar punctures; familiarity with electroencephalography, electromyography and nerve conduction velocity tests.
- Order neurological tests and interpret the results of neuroimaging studies.
- Counsel patients and families on neurological disorders.
- Keep abreast of community resources; Order supportive care services for patients and families.
- Prescribe and/or administer treatment and medication.
- Monitor the behavioral and cognitive side effects of treatment and medication.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Keep up to date with neurological developments, treatments and medication.
Starting Salary: Very Competitive withBONUS POTENTIAL.
Bonus: RVU + Quality Incentives
Call Schedule: Shared
Office Location: Clinic and Hospital
Time Frame: When Available
- Permanent, Full-Time Position
- MD/DO with Iowa Licence or Ability to Obtain
- BE/BC in Neurology
- Certified Primary Stroke Center since 2008 by Joint Commission
- Dedicated 17 bed Neuroscience/Stroke Unit with Standardized Stroke Care
- CARF Accredited Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility
- CARF Accredited Stroke Specialty Program-Inpatient and Outpatient
- Interdisciplinary Neuroscience Quality Team
- Re-location Assistance
- 40 hours of CME allowance per year
- 160 hours PTO excluding holiday
- Competitive Benefit Package
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.