Locum Tenens Infectious Disease Job MN
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens infectious disease physician opportunity is now available in Minnesota. For this assignment, you need to have an active MN medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new MN medical license. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with no call, and you will see 10 - 12 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 10 - 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.