Permanent Radiology - Mammography Job , NC
Medical Search International is working with a private practice group in North Carolina seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible fellowship trained Breast Imaging Radiologist.
- Partnership track, full time, and part-time positions available.
- Responsibilities include interpretation of all facets of breast imaging including image-guided breast procedures and general studies including CT, ultrasound, and plain films.
- On-call backup is available for all subspecialties 24 hours a day.
- We are looking for candidates with excellent clinical, diagnostic, and interpersonal skills.
- He/she should be confident, efficient, and comfortable with a fast-paced high-volume practice.
Board Certified/Board Eligible in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology or equivalent.
Breast Imaging fellowship
- For immediate consideration, please forward your confidential CV to JMovalia@medsearchint.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.