Permanent Breast Surgery Job Central Region, CT
This employed position offers a generous compensation package with incentives and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits for physician and family, life insurance, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, corporate discount program 4 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days, relocation assistance, CME time with an allowance, a 401(k), pension plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Ron Bansak 203.663.9362 and email your CV (in confidence) to Ronald.email@example.com. Refer to job #2660899.
- Breast surgeon needed, no general surgery or GS call
- Well-established practice
- Good call schedule of 1:2 and very light call
- Desirable location with easy access to Long Island Sound, Hartford, New Haven, and NYC
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent benefits
- Malpractice covered
- Breast surgery fellowship training is a must
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.