Permanent Pediatrics Job Nashville, TN
This employed opportunity offers various health insurance options, dental and vision benefits, life and disability insurance, employee stock purchase plan, professional liability insurance, advanced and continuing medical education, support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing, a 401(k) with annual matching program. There is also a potential sign-on bonus, tuition reimbursement, and relocation assistance.
Long known as Music City U.S.A., U.S. News & World Report ranks Nashville number 11 on its '125 Best Places to Live in the USA' list. Residents and visitors alike enjoy a vast amount of fun and entertainment year round. What sets the Nashville region apart as a great place to live and raise a family Is its outstanding quality of life, their famous Southern hospitality, an abundance of leisure activities, the temperate climate, and its cosmopolitan vibe. Additionally, there are 2 major-league sports teams, an extensive public park and greenway system, museums and art galleries, a professional symphony orchestra, opera, ballet and theater companies and numerous cultural festivals and events. There is something for everyone to discover. The area is relatively affordable compared to other major U.S. metro areas and is home to more than 10 colleges and universities, including the prestigious Vanderbilt University
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2660949.
- Huge opportunity with strong patient base waiting
- Employed opportunity
- Office-based solo practice
- Inpatient consults and consultation with families and referring physicians
- Excellent pediatric subspecialty support
- Very competitive compensation and benefits
- For additional info about this position, please contact Deb Gronsbell and reference job #2660949
- Music City USA and Southern living at its finest
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.