Permanent Pathology Job Seeking AP/CP Pathologist w experience in Dermatopath, breast, or GI, ND
An integrated healthcare system in Grand Forks, ND is seeking an BC/BE (AP/CP) Pathologist for a full-time, permanent, and employed position. Ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years of experience and subspecialty training and/or experience in dermatopathology, breast, or GI preferred. Incoming physician is joining over 200 physicians representing 44 specialties with 5 full-time pathologists. The pathology group provides services for this health system and several regional facilities in the surrounding area.
- Medical directorship & clinical consultant roles
- Over 20,500 total specimens processed annually, including approx. 1,400 cytology specimens and 7,500 Pap smears (Thin Prep).
- Frozen section and cytology rapid smear evaluations.
- No autopsy call/service is required from the group (handled by a University associated forensic path facility).
- Opportunities to teach medical students and residents on rotation with additional teaching exposure opportunities on campus are available.
- Board certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology through the American Board of Pathology or eligible to obtain board certification.
- Eligible to be licensed in both North Dakota and Minnesota.
- 3 + years? experience, with subspecialty training and/or experience in dermatopathology, breast or GI preferred.
Offering a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans, paid malpractice insurance (including tail coverage), relocation and immigration allowance, generous vacation and CME time off. H1-B visa assistance available.
COMMUNITY: Grand Forks, ND. Experience all four seasons. Grand Forks is a community of over 65,000 residents with an excellent school system, safe neighborhoods, low crime rate, affordable housing, and an abundance of cultural and recreational activities. Enjoy spacious city parks, great local fishing, collegiate sports, an abundance of local shopping, superb arts and culture community, excellent restaurants, and hotels. The city is home to The University of North Dakota (UND), which is one of 47 public universities in the country with both a medical school and an accredited law school. Located on the state line of North Dakota and Minnesota, you?re only 80 miles from both the US/Canada border and Fargo, ND. This is an outdoor lover?s paradise.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.