Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, LA
We have an opportunity in Louisiana for a pulmonology/critical care job in Louisiana. The provider can expect to work 12-hour day shifts with night call. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 14 - 16 patients per day. You will have assistance from excellent support providers, and will work within the Cerner EMR system. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active LA medical license. If you are interested in this opportunity, call and speak with a committed and dedicated consultant here at Weatherby.
- 12-hour day shifts with night call
- LA license required
- Board certified or eligible
- 14 - 16 patients per day
- Brochs required
- Chest tubes, central lines, arterial lines, and thoracentesis
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.