Locum Tenens Radiology Job Philadelphia, PA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Pennsylvania that needs a radiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with no call, and you will see 70 - 75 reads per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include ultrasound guided biopsies. For this assignment, you need to have an active PA medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new PA medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active PA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 70 - 75 reads per day
- Procedures: Ultrasound guided biopsies
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.