Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Unknown, PA
Posted by CompHealth
We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Pennsylvania-based medical center that is currently seeking an OB/GYN to assist with laborist coverage. You must be board certified or board eligible. Ideally, you will have an active PA state license. Your assignment schedule is 8 am to 5 pm, no clinic. The facility has a 35% C-section rate.
Contact us to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: PA state license needed
- Schedule: laborist coverage 8 am to 5 pm, no clinic
- 35% C-section rate
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.