Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job Unknown, NM
We have an opportunity in New Mexico for a hospitalist. You can expect to work 7 pm - 7 am. You will see approximately 7 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified and hold an active NM medical license. Additionally, you need to be able to place central lines and vents. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- 7 pm - 7 am
- Must have a NM license in hand
- BC required
- 7 patients per shift
- Central lines and vents required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.