This hospital-employed position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive relocation assistance, loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come practice in Johnson, Arkansas. This community is located on the Springfield Plateau deep in the Ozark Mountains and is surrounded by valleys and natural springs.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Seth Fredericks at 203.663.9398 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2660105.
- Loan repayment offered
- Hospital-employed position
- Join an established single-specialty practice
- Work at a women's hospital is northwest Arkansas
- Level III neonatal intensive care unit
- 24-hour on-site neonatology coverage
- MFM physician support also on-site
- Nestled in the picturesque foothills of the Ozark Mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail