Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Fargo, ND
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A North Dakota-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens critical care physician. The assignment schedule is 6 am - 6 pm and the covering physician will see 6 - 15 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active ND state license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ND state license needed
- Schedule: 6 am to 6 pm
- Caseload: 6 - 15 patients per day
- Procedures: Full-scope ICU
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.