Permanent ObGyn Job Manitowoc, WI
work in Manitowoc, WI area!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that
focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and
* Committed to providing world-class, faith-based healthcare
right in your own community
* Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful
teamwork that is focused on patient safety
* Services include an inpatient and outpatient medical center,
specialty and walk-in care, more than 15 clinics, a retail
pharmacy, a medically-based wellness center, and a
state-of-the-art rehab facility
* Has more than 830 healthcare professionals
Benefits and Features:
* Has an extremely competitive wage and benefits package
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* CME Reimbursements
* Pension funds, health, dental, vision plans and many additional
* Has the opportunity to earn above your base salary pending
volume and quality/citizenship criterion
Role in the Company:
* The practice is currently comprised of 2 OBGYN physicians and 1
OBGYN nurse practitioner. One additional OBGYN takes call only,
helping to provide work-life balance
* Just under 200 births and 200 GYN surgeries and growing. With
the right, dynamic individual, the growth potential is unlimited
* Acute care hospital consists of a dedicated Womens and
Childrens floor, Emergency Department, private rooms, 10-room OR
with state-of-the-art laparoscopic and surgical equipment,
hospitalist program, diagnostic imaging and laboratory services.
* Robust Primary Care referral base
* 1 in 3 1 in 4 call.
* 4-day workweek.
* The position is structured to allow for excellent work-life
FOR MORE INFORMATION
NOW Healthcare Recruiting
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.