Full Time Neonatology Job Albany, NY
Doctor-Neonatologist in the Albany/NYC/Rochester, NY Area!
Leading Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) committed
to giving exceptional, specialized care to newborns seeks a
Medical Doctor/Physician-Neonatologist to join our team.
Medical Doctor/Physician Neonatologist will join a mission-driven
team that serves the medical needs of infants in the Albany, NY
Benefits and Features:
* Competitive Guaranteed base salary DOE $300k PLUS
* Retirement plan with employer matching contribution
* Relocation Assistance
* PTO and CME ($3500)
Providers Role with the Company:
* Neonatologist and NNP will cover NICU and 30% of normal
* 8+ hours in house on call for the remainder
* Week on Week off-model, Calls & Weekends
Sub-specialty backup: Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric
Ophthalmology; no Pediatric Surgery. Jets, INO, and oscillator
but no cooling. There is no transport team If a patient needs
transferring, the facility transported to will come to pick up
Background Profile: BC/BE in Pediatrics/Neonatology, New York
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.