Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Unknown, KY
A new locum tenens critical care medicine opportunity is now available in Kentucky. The facility needs a provider to work 12-hour shifts. The locum tenens physician will see a caseload of 12 - 14 patients per day and will be required to do ECMO. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. You will need an ACLS certification as part of this assignment. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- 12-hour shifts
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification
- Board certified or eligible
- 12 - 14 patients per day
- ECMO required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.