Permanent Pediatrics Job Valdosta, GA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Valdosta is a city located along I-75 in southern Georgia. South of the city, Wild Adventures Theme Park is home to animals, roller coasters, and Splash Island water park. A raised boardwalk traverses the wetlands of the Grand Bay Wildlife Management Area.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2659791.
- Establishing a pediatric hospitalist team
- Large pediatric population
- Inpatient includes admissions, newborn and possibly C-section and delivery coverage
- Level II NICU
- Work 7 days on/7 days off
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Live in a historic, Georgia college town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.