Full Time Neurology Job Harrisburg, PA
The neurohospitalist will join a large and collegial group of neurologists, APPs, and neuropsychologists. Each hospital will have 1 daytime and 1 nighttime neurohospitalist at each hospital.
You will work on a 7 on/7 off block schedule that runs from Monday through the following Thursday with call from Friday to Monday. There is no call on your off-block week.
This is a salaried position with full health benefits, a sign-on bonus, 25 days of PTO, bonuses, CME time with stipend, and much more.
Harrisburg is a culturally diverse community within diving distance to Baltimore and Washington, DC and just 3 hours to Philadelphia, NYC, and/or Pittsburgh.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job #2659793.
- Join a large, collegial group of neurologists and APPs covering 3 hospitals
- 7 on/7 off block schedule from Monday to Thursday from 8 am to 8 pm
- On call Friday to Monday on your on-block week, no call on off-block
- Each hospital will have 1 daytime and 1 nighttime neurohospitalist at each hospital
- You will work in a primary stroke center so you should be comfortable reading EEGs
- The ideal physician will be BC/BE in neurology with an active PA license
- Competitive base salary with health and life insurance, commencement and retention bonuses
- Harrisburg is a culturally diverse community diving distance to DC and 3 hours to Philly and/or NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.