Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Rapid City, SD
You will receive a guaranteed, competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and vacation. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance. Additionally, you will be offered loan repayment and reimbursement for license, association, and membership fees.
You will enjoy living in one of the largest cities in South Dakota. It has a charming western aura downtown, low living costs, with a strong tourism draw. There are lots of outdoor recreation areas, hiking, walking, and mountain biking trails, as well as nationally recognized golf courses all located in the heart of the city.
CompHealth is one of largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, contact Henry Pfister at 954.837.2621 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2659964.
- Excellent compensation and earning potential
- No state income tax
- Reimbursement for license, membership, and association fees
- Mayo Clinic Care Network member
- Great benefits package and work-life balance
- The only cancer care institute in a radius of 300 miles
- Loan repayment
- Excellent recreation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.